Check out all the information in the Handicraft Brochure of 2021
“This helps fulfill my dream, because in the future I want to be a weaving teacher to teach others”.
WERNER PAXTOR, HANDICRAFT BENEFICIARY
WHO WE ARE
We are a FUNDAP program that was constituted in 1991, which seeks to strengthen the productive and business capacity of the artisanal and organized manufacturing sector that has a low level of competitiveness; through the formulation, negotiation, and execution of projects of productive economic development and links to opportunities of commercial support, with attachment to the respect for the dignity of the people. Its existence is justified because it is an important income activity for producers and their families and also contributes to the preservation of the identity and culture of the people.
WHAT WE DO
We support the development of producer organizations through services of: advice and accompaniment, productive technical assistance, business and commercial assistance, design and development of new product collections, strengthening of social organization and interpersonal, business, and productive training. All with the purpose of promoting the development of the artisanal sector.
HOW WE WORK
• Stimulating and favoring the social organization of producers as a means to achieve self-development.
• Strengthening the business self-management capacity of artisan and manufacturing producers.
• Improving productive capacity at the level of artisanal manufacturing organizations to increase their level of competitiveness.
• Achieving the diversification of product lines through constant innovation, to meet the needs of customers.
• Positioning the different products of the organizations in the national and international markets to generate employment and income.
The covered territory has an extension of 23,938 Km2 (9,242 square miles), which represents 21.97% of the national territory.
Results of 2021
were assisted through the Handicraft Program
comprise the Handicraft Program team
improve their productive and business management skills
took business management courses
received support for the promotion and marketing of their products
received productive technical assistance
- 8a. calle 25A-70, zona 3
- (502) 7763-6131
- 8:00 – 18:00
- Address: 8a. calle 25A-70, zona 3
- Phone: (502) 7763-6131
- Office hours: 8:00 – 18:00
- Email: email@example.com